Good Day. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to go forth and trick someone and then come back to Odd and file your report. Odd loves pictures, videos, and written stories just post them as a comment!
Everyone who plays will win a treat. Of course, there will also be a Grand Treat.
Here are a few suggestions for a little Odd, Wit, and Wonk. Making up your own pranks is invited and encouraged.
- Visit your local Wal-Mart, Target, or grocery store. Grab a few boxes of condoms and sneak them into other people’s carts.
- Sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
- Ask people what sex they are, and then laugh hysterically at their answer.
- Withdraw money from a cash station/ATM machine. When the money comes out, scream, “I WON, I WON!! THIRD TIME THIS WEEK!” You can then, skip happily along your way. (Make sure there are people in line to share your happiness with you.)
- Wear a pair of swimming flippers when you go out.
- Take bubbles with you and blow them everywhere you go. Tell people you are trying to stop smoking. Join a group of smokers standing outside a building and blow your bubbles.
- Go to the zoo, turn around, and start running back to your car yelling, “RUN! THEY ARE LOOSE!”
- Stand in front of an open store and tell every other person “Sorry, we are closed.”
UPDATE-Here is one of my all time favorite pranks. I played it on Cole and Joe and in turn he nailed his Grandfather.
- Add blue food coloring to a cartoon of milk and watch for the priceless expressions when it’s poured in coffee or on cereal. I sometimes do this to friends when I visit….what can I say I’m a little evil…but just a little.
It’s Halloween; the trickster wants to come out to play! Let’s have a little fun.
And now, I must self-destruct!
Glad you were in my Odd neighborhood. Feel free to drop by any time. Odd Loves Company and odd loves you and you and you!! I would love to hear from you in the comment section of this blog, or on Facebook or Twitter!