Cole and I both load dishes, plates, glasses, spoon, knifes, forks, glasses, mugs (you get the idea, right?) into the dishwasher.
This morning when I open the dishwasher the bottom rack looked like this…..
- Dishes alternating colors.
- Utensils equally distributed.
- Plates start with large and move towards smaller sizes.
- Large plates one side, smaller plates the other side.
- Bowls around the side of the plates.
- Pan lids in back facing in.
and the top rack looked like this….
- Tall glasses in the last row
- Smaller glasses next row
- Misc in the middle
- Mugs together on right
- One tall glass on each end of the last.
… I sighed at its beauty, almost forgetting Cole promised to unload it last night. If I have not taught him responsibility, at least, I’ve taught him the art of loading a beautiful dishwasher. His future wife will thank me. I think. He needs to choose her carefully.
Odd Loves Company,