It all started last April, when friends shared a picture of their everyday purse and its contents on Odd and on my Facebook page. Our expert panel of purse reviewers then analyzed each purse, offering insight into the personality of the person who carried that particular purse. I posted the results of each review on Odd. It was fun. It fact, it was so much fun that we are going to do it again this year, except instead of analyzing purses, we will be reviewing and analyzing shoes. The shoes you wear most often.
Facebook friends are already baring their soles, and I know Odd readers will want to be in step with the fun too. Read below to see how to play.
- Sole and Tell a picture of your everyday shoes. Everyday shoes will tell us the most about you.
- Don’t be loafers. Please submit the picture of your shoes speedy quick, or at least by next Monday or Tuesday. Pictures can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or post on Odds Facebook page.
- The middle of next week, our shoe experts will step up to the task of reviewing and analyzing each pair of shoes.
- After each review is completed, I will cobble it together into a blog post.
- Everyone who plays will receive one pair of odd fuzzy socks. If you don’t like them, please don’t shoe me.
- After all the shoes have been reviewed and analyzed, we will tie it all together with a drawing for a Zappo’s gift card of an undisclosed, not very much but better than a poke in the eye, amount. We will also have a runners up prize. It’s a surprise.
That’s all there is to it. Please just Stiletto us know if you have any questions!
Sole long for now.
Odd Loves Company!
* Thank you Odd friend Stevie for your contributions to this years review! Stevie, is masterful at picking out what we will review. It’s a talent!