Good Day. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to go forth and trick someone and then come back to Odd and file your report. Odd loves pictures, videos, and written stories just post them as a comment!
Everyone who plays will win a treat. Of course, there will also be a Grand Treat.
Here are a few suggestions for a little Odd, Wit, and Wonk. Making up your own pranks is invited and encouraged.
- Visit your local Wal-Mart, Target, or grocery store. Grab a few boxes of condoms and sneak them into other people’s carts.
- Sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
- Ask people what sex they are, and then laugh hysterically at their answer.
- Withdraw money from a cash station/ATM machine. When the money comes out, scream, “I WON, I WON!! THIRD TIME THIS WEEK!” You can then, skip happily along your way. (Make sure there are people in line to share your happiness with you.)
- Wear a pair of swimming flippers when you go out.
- Take bubbles with you and blow them everywhere you go. Tell people you are trying to stop smoking. Join a group of smokers standing outside a building and blow your bubbles.
- Go to the zoo, turn around, and start running back to your car yelling, “RUN! THEY ARE LOOSE!”
- Stand in front of an open store and tell every other person “Sorry, we are closed.”
UPDATE-Here is one of my all time favorite pranks. I played it on Cole and Joe and in turn he nailed his Grandfather.
- Add blue food coloring to a cartoon of milk and watch for the priceless expressions when it’s poured in coffee or on cereal. I sometimes do this to friends when I visit….what can I say I’m a little evil…but just a little.
It’s Halloween; the trickster wants to come out to play! Let’s have a little fun.
And now, I must self-destruct!
Glad you were in my Odd neighborhood. Feel free to drop by any time. Odd Loves Company and odd loves you and you and you!! I would love to hear from you in the comment section of this blog, or on Facebook or Twitter!
15 thoughts on “Play a Trick For A Treat!”
Now where did I put that number for Roto Rooter…..?
Cynthia I should have added the rule–the author of this post is OFF LIMITS! That would be yours truly!!
Oh my goodness! The condoms in the shopping cart trick? I LOVE it!
Isn’t that fun 😀 working up my nerve…I tried to talk Cole into doing with me…told him it could be community service if we profile! Got “the look.”
Who knew. You are evil. Very evil. I bet you put condoms in little old lady carts. The bubble idea is clever. Especially since I just quit huffing and puffing. Maybe. Oh look what you have done!! You are leading me into a life of evil.
Mark, you were well down the path of evil and over the hill before you ever met me!. The bubble blowing would be perfect for you! Just ask people “You don’t mind if I blow bubbles do you?”
Blue milk. Blue milk, I can pull off. Great ideas for a little light hearted pranking.
You are Odd and Fun!
OMG this was so funny! Cole poured his milk…and looked at it, looked at me and said, “mom the milk is blue.” I said, that sometimes happens. His dad walked over and looked at the milk, and said, “I don’t think we should drink this milk?” I said, Why? and he said, “Because its blue.” I said, “well that sometime happens….” Priceless, you have to try it Corrine.
WHAT FUN. I AM SO IN…Blue Milk! Condom is a shopping cart…Watch out world Odd just set me loose!!
Go! Geri! Go!
The ATM…I am going for this one. My husband and I generally walk over to a coffee shop on Saturday mornings, I think we are going to make an ATM stop on the way home 👿
You won’t tell your husband right? DOuble your fun. Can not wait to here!!
Pingback: Tweets that mention Play a Trick for a Treat -- Topsy.com
What a great list! (Hilarious. Maybe a few things could turn blue around here…)
Turning things blue is such fun!! Go forth and wave your magic food coloring!
Thanks for dropping by Odd!
Comments are closed.